20.12.2022 – HE Mr Abdullah Mohamed Almowed, Ambassador of the State of Kuwait to the Republic of Azerbaijan met Mr Osman Khaliyev, Chairman of the Board of the Entrepreneurship Development Fund.
At the meeting, information was provided on the activities of the Entrepreneurship Development Fund and support mechanisms for entrepreneurs. Its main goals and objectives are:
• Play active role in sustainable development of entrepreneurship in Azerbaijan
• To become the main financial source of soft loans for entrepreneurship
• Finance business projects in priority sectors of socio-economic development
• Support the establishment of new production, processing and infrastructure-based enterprises
• Provide access to long-term finance for entrepreneurs
• Support businesses applying cutting edge technologies
The ambassador noted that the relations between Azerbaijan and Kuwait are developing, and said that cooperation with the Entrepreneurship Development Fund will be recommended to the relevant institutions of Kuwait.